Here you will find a list of highly recommended activities.
1. Take any everyday action from your life: eating, hobby, job etc.
2. Step-by-step explain how to do it by filling in 3 columns:
column 1, noun: write 1 object that you will describe
column 2, adjectives: write several adjectives for your noun
column 3, verbs: write several actions you must do with your noun
… then write the next noun and do the same.
3. You can write a text-instruction where you put all these words in sentences. Also you can use any grammar tenses or time limit.
1. You get a word or theme. Give connected words by filling in the table. The words that you associate with this word or a theme.
2. You may have some variations of this exercise:
1. Several parts of speech. For example: nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs.
2. One part of speech. For example: only nouns or only verbs, etc.
Also you can use a word limit, time limit, etc.
1. Choose any letter from the alphabet.
2. Set the time: 2 minutes.
3. Give as many words as you can that start with the selected letter, except for personal names.
4. You don’t need to write a word, just put a stroke as shown below.
level 1: 19 words
level 2: 27 words
level 3: 35 words
level 4: 42 words