Всі завдання беруться із офіційної збірки.
ЗАВДАННЯ:1. Вам дається 40 довільних завдань.2. Мінімальний прохідний бал 80% / 32 правильні відповіді із 40
Проходьте цей тест декілька разів, кожного разу – додаються нові завдання.
– The dinner is ready. Will your friends come?
– Yes, mom. Nobody (come) yet but David (be) here in 5 minutes.
– Great, I (cook) enough food for everyone this morning. (You already see) ?
– Yes, I (see) 5 minutes ago.
– I (never come) to this country if I (not have) you. Thank you! I am off to pack my bags.
– You are welcome. By the way, I (already buy) I tickets. But my company (not book) a hotel yet.
– What if they (not book) ?
– If I (offer) this job, I (be) so happy! I am waiting for their call.
– Are there any guesses on when it may happen?
– I know for sure that they (“modal verb”) call me this week.
– Nice. If I (be you) I (not sleep) at all, only sitting and waiting.
– This song (sing) by my favorite singer when I (be) a kid.
– What else can you tell about yourself?
– Hm. Also, my father (past habit with “take”) me to concerts once a month.
– By the way, tomorrow I (show) on TV. I was performing a cool song while (dance) on the stage in the city center. And the camera took a shot of me.
– Where (you be) ?
– I (come) 10 minutes ago, but I was in the bathroom cleaning myself.
– Tell me more.
– Okay. I (cross) the road and out of nowhere (appear) appeared that huge car!
– Oh my god! And what did you do? Did you die?
– No, of course. I (swallow) that magical pill I (buy) at the market and jumped over that truck!
– Really? I don’t believe you!
– Alright. I just fell down while trying to climb a tree.
– Any chance you (not go) ?
– Maybe you are right. Because last time when I (go) there they (tell) me that all the books (already sell) .
– Still, I (not make my decision)
– You almost died! Why (you need) so much time to leave the building?
– I (not know) that there was a fire. I (leave) the house quickly if I (hear) the alarm.
– I just can’t describe my emotions! While I (call) you there (be) hundreds of different thoughts in my mind.
– I can only imagine.
– If you don’t leave right now we (be) late!
– Why so negative?
– James (just call) . He said that everybody (c0me) even before he (do) . But still, he managed to get a place for us in a line.
– Got it! But I (not shave) yet. I need 2-3 minutes.
– Where (she go) at this time?
– Even if I (know) I (not tell) you!
– Why? What did I do to you?
– You perfectly know what. (Not play) a good guy here!
– What happened? (You have) a fight with your parents again? Why are you so nervous?
– Yeah… Hug me.
– Who (eat) my cake yesterday?
– Don’t ask me. Yesterday you (come) before I (come) . So, you can’t blame me.
– Then who (do) it?
– You better ask John. He (be) in 20 minutes for sure.
– When our plane land?
– I (not know) , you can ask the flight attendant.
– I (already ask) her and she said that she (not know) .
– Then who (know) ?
The moment I (come out) it (rain) , so I (take out) my umbrella which I (buy) several weeks before. By the way, I still (have) it in my backpack now.
– What (happen) to your brother? I (not see) him for a week now.
– John (fall off) the tree last weekend and (break) his leg. He is fine now, but he (spend) the next 2 weeks at home for sure.
– Poor boy. Tell him I said hi!
– Why they (break up) yesterday?
– I don’t know exactly, but I (just hear) that he (cheat) on her.
– Oh no, that is terrible. I hope it’s just a rumor.
– Who (know) ?
– I (be) at the bus stop and I (wait) for you. Where (be) you?
– Sorry, I’m still at home. I (just wake up) , I wish I (go) to bed earlier yesterday!
– Shame on you.
– you buy some food today? Our fridge is almost empty. Yesterday we (eat) everything!
– Of course, what do we need?
– I (send) you the list soon.
– Okay. At what time?
– I (not decided) yet.
– I see. But it (must do) today as soon as possible!
– I (not come) yesterday, if you (give) me a call.
– Sorry, I really (think) James (tell) you.
– James? Ha-ha. I (not see) him for ages.
– What (you want) now?
– I (not decide) yet. Any help?
– Take this soup. Last time it (be) excellent.
– I (think) about this one. What (you say) say?
(He not come) yet? It’s strange. As we (drive) here, we (see) how he was getting into his car. By the way, he (wear) that terrible hat that you (buy) for him before the previous trip! I hate it.
– If you (pay) more attention to your stuff, your wallet (steal) .
– Why (you criticize) me all the time?!
– Because I love you and care about you a lot!
– Stop (tell) lies! You are just a selfish man.
– No, I just can’t understand how a person can lose wallets twice a month.
– Why (I not listen) to my mom who told me not to get married to you?
Оплата та доставкаПолітика конфіденційностіПублічна оферта